Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I went to Cost Plus today for my wrapping paper. I like the paper there. I like the paper at Pier One better but Russell was with me and when shopping with Russell it's best to get things done in as few stops as possible. Just trust me on this one. Plus I decided today that if there was only one store that I could shop at for the rest of my life, Cost Plus would be it. Yes, I love it that much.

So anyway, I have these hanging basket hooks in my second bedroom. Inside. Weird, right? I've been trying to think of something cool to do with them (because I'm afraid that if I attempt to pull them out the ceiling will cave in) and I totally found the answer at my most favorite store today. How cool are these lanterns? Someday. They will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I love Cost Plus, too. Especially the gourmet section. Great stuff.

Heather said...

"it's best to get things done in as few stops as possible. Just trust me on this one."

I laughed right out loud!

Kelly said...

I have hanging basket hooks on the ceiling in some of my rooms, too. Did people hang plants from the ceiling in the 60's? I can picture it.

Bride said...

that is totally a good idea for those hooks!