This is Christmas to me. We've been watching a lot of movies on the floor in front of the tv lately. I have finals this week and I am not stressed out at all. I love the end of the semester when things start winding down and deadlines come and go. Right now I'm sitting in the kitchen; it's clean. I'm looking out the window at the Christmas lights on my house. I'm about to go over some notes and then I'll climb into my bed. It's freshly made with my clean flannel Christmas sheets. I sound pretty calm for someone that hasn't done any Christmas shopping, don't I. I love the end of the semester.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's Christmas to me, too. Your tree looks nice . . . the room, too.
Glad things are winding down. Good luck on your finals, Caity.
Good Luck... Im probably too late posting this.. you do sound calm. maybe that is because you are ready!
Post a Comment