Sunday, January 04, 2009


I've noticed something about myself. In the winter, in Boise, I am so lazy. But I maintain that is is totally and completely not my fault. It has been very dreary around here lately. Not too cold, but still cloudy and gray. Today it's a totally different story! It is sunny and I am right at my favorite place, in my bed with the window shade open basking in the glorious, glorious sun. All of a sudden, I feel the urge to start getting things done. I still have two weeks before school starts but I want to rearrange my furniture, organize the bookshelves, clean out my closet, and refold all my clothes and I want to do it now. But it's Sunday and being the day of rest and whatnot, all I can do is hope for another gloriously sunny day tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me, will you? 

9 comments:

Heather said...

January does that to me....the wanting to do projects.
You have WOOD floors in your bedroom? That is SO COOL! Love the blue too. We really should come and visit. Would you mind hosting our family of 6? I am totally kidding.
Enjoy your sunshine :)

Heather said...

Forgot to mention the trim around your windows, I love it. Did you guys do that?

Caitlin said...

Are you kidding, Heather?! We would love hosting a family of six, especially your family of 6 (although, with only one spare bed, sleeping arrangements might get a little tricky)...

We have wood floors everywhere except the kitchen and the windows all have the cool thick trim.

Caitlin said...

Ooh, I just solved the sleeping arrangement problem! Come in the summer and the kids can sleep outside in a tent!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

It has already been said (I know!) but I love the blue walls!

Amber said...

Your house is so cool on the inside too. You need to do a post of the inside of your house. (don't mean to be so bossy! I learned that from heather :)

And I love the idea of camping at the Duke's house. We should plan a family gathering. Maybe when you graduate???

Kimberly Church said...

hahahaa I am cracking up at all these comments. Heather inviting herself... Amber being bossy. I saw your cool blue wall and my first thought was I needed to come visit... I guess we all thought that. I'll sleep in a tent!

Heather said...

Oh my HEAD!!
Glad Amber took that one step further. "A Duke gathering"
That's funny!
Well since we've all invited ourselves, let me know the date. We can bring our own tent:)

Patti said...

Can I come?