Thursday, January 08, 2009

Last Sunday I started going to church at 9 am. It was hard enough for me to make it on time at 11 BUT 9 o'clock church makes for the best naps. So good. Usually when I take naps on Sunday I sleep a little bit too long and then I stay up late. I was in luck last week because Masterpiece Theater was on and it was so good. Tess of d'Urbervilles. Luckily (for you guys) you can watch the first half online and you can watch the second half along with me this Sunday. 

There is a suggestion on the website for starting up a Masterpiece film and book club and since my book club is making me read The Wednesday Letters (I haven't started it yet so I guess I shouldn't complain) I was thinking about ditching them... 

3 comments:

Patti said...

I love 9 o'clock church for exactly that reason. LOVE IT.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

We are finally at 9 AM after five years! And it's totally AWESOME. I napped last Sunday.

I freakin' NAPPED!

I am going to catch Tess before Sunday so that I can watch the second installment with you. There was a version I loved as a kid, I'm pretty sure it was Polanski's.

Amber said...

We go at 11:00 now. And I don't like it at all. No naps for me, no naps for kids, it is during lunch time, I could go on....I just hate that time.

And the wednesday letters is a good book.