Wednesday, February 04, 2009

All this and I got a C?
You gotta be kidding me (say it like Nacho). Can I blame it on the new folding desk chair that slipped/folded out from underneath me whilst I was sitting in it, in turn landing my bottom smack on the floor? I didn't think so. (Nice try though, don't you think?)
School is so insanely busy that I am actually considering canceling Netflix. Netflix, people! This is serious.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

That is the first time I've ever said the word whilst. It feels weird. Did I even say it right? No idea.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I had a panic attack whilst reading your blog. Nursing school is hard, dude.

Patti said...

first test, first test . . .

Now go look at that letter they sent you a few weeks ago. The one about the Dean's List.

Gramps said...

Hang in there kiddo, you're gonna be the best in the profession.

Whilst ???????????????

I'm warming up my voice for Friday morning.

Amber said...

I was just thinking about you today. Wondering when you were going to update. Now I know where you have been.