The first day of the spring semester is tomorrow and just like the first week of every semester I am totally motivated and ready to go back. We've talked about how much I love school supplies before (I should link to a post from the past where I talk about how much I love school supplies but writing this is a lot faster than going back to try to find one - sorry - you'll just have to trust me, they exist) and the sucky thing about the spring semester is that its not back to school for all those little kids, the ones we bust out the totally awesome school supply store displays for. So instead of school supplies, I bought myself a celebratory pair of shoes and painted my fingernails a trendy Onyx Rush. Maybe spring semester isn't so sucky...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Posted by Caitlin at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tell me how it went.
Post a Comment