Monday, February 16, 2009

We had a little bit of a plumbing issue this weekend. The dishwasher just finished the last rinse cycle when we noticed both sides of the kitchen sink totally full of water and not going anywhere. After a couple unsuccessful attempts at unclogging, Russell finally bought a drain snake, cut a chunk of this pipe out and totally fixed it. Plumber? Who needs a plumber? Have I mentioned how sweet it is to be married to a genius? And he made that gaging sound a couple times that makes me laugh really hard, and I think it was for real. (Actually, I know it was for real because he kept saying he doesn't know how our brother-in-law, Brian, does it.)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Look at Russell. That's cool that he fixed it. He is just like dad. Will try to fix anything.
That made me laugh about the gagging. That stuff totally doesn't even bother Brian.

Gramps said...

Of course he's a Genius, he married you.

Anonymous said...

he's like Bob the builder... can we fix it... yes we can!! Ha! He's cute! and I would have totally gaged too!! Good job Russ!!

Stacy said...

We recently had problems with our kitchen sink plumbing too, so I second that it is SO, SO, SO awesome that Russell fixed your sink. Plumbers are expensive!

Gramps' comment was sweet.

chanel said...

wow! he's da man!

seriously it may be the funniest thing ever when husbands gag, im just sayin.