Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A few weeks ago, Russell signed up for some Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. Since then I have come up with a few different names for it including, fight club, fighter club, ninja school, ninja class and a few others along the same variation, ninja school being my decided favorite. Our neighbor kid came over some time last week and I showed him Russell's "ninja suit" hanging up in the basement and I told him that Russell was going to be a ninja. Well, this weekend his mom called me and said that he came over and borrowed a few tennis balls. She said that when he got home he said, "Russell is a ninja and he didn't even catch me sneaking in to his garage". I thought it was pretty hilarious. 



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!! I am laughing right now at my desk... and everyone is looking at me like Im a weirdo!! Russell is a ninja!!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I definitely Russell should show us some Ninja moves the next time we see him. With the outfit.

Kimberly Church said...

I am laughing so hard. This post is great... I love your names for it, I like that Russell is a ninja and that neighbor boy of yours. haha He's too much.

Amber said...

What doesn't Russ do??

Anonymous said...

I want to see some pictures of you two in your ninja suits!! Please? and maybe a video of some of your favorite moves!! ha!