Sunday, March 29, 2009

I had a pretty laid back Spring Break week. Unfortunately, the weather was not very spring like which is pretty messed up, I think. Tease me with a little good weather the week before the break and then get right back to winter as soon as I'm available. I knew I should have skipped class that day.

Anyway, I have a bunch of pictures from my trip to Vegas and other random stuff, too. I'll try to make a marathon of it and post something everyday this week. Item #1: the only productive thing I did all week - painted my kitchen with chalkboard paint. (That pale yellow was terrible, wasn't it?)

I have my menu for the week on another wall and a grocery list on another.
In all fairness, this wasn't the only productive thing I did. I baked like a crazy person. A butter cake, frosted sugar cookies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and today? A chocolate cake with white frosting and bagels. Yes. I am making bagels right now. If that isn't totally hardcore, I don't know what is.

4 comments:

Patti said...

It looks so cute next to the white. I love it!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Awesome! I love it...

Anonymous said...

i love it!! and I think that is Tanner and Trace's baptism invites on your fridge huh! Ha! Cant wait to see the pics from your trip!

Kimberly Church said...

That is the coolest things ever. I want a chalkboard wall!!