Thursday, March 19, 2009

It is almost my favorite time of the year. Time to leave the back door open! All winter long Otis sits just outside the dog door and cries. He cries because he wants to be outside, he cries because we are inside, and he cries because he wants to be where we are. The life of a dog. So tortured. Anyway, when it starts to get nice out, I leave the back door open and let the sunshine and the fresh air in and the best part? I don't have to listen to Otis whine anymore. He runs around the yard and checks back in every once in a while to make sure the door is still open. I don't know how I ended up with a dog like this. 


P.S. If you're curious about the game I played with my nieces and nephews down in Vegas, check this out. More about that (& pictures) later... 

1 comments:

Patti said...

He's such a baby.