Monday, March 02, 2009

I have a big test tomorrow and another one next Tuesday so you might not be hearing from me a whole lot - or maybe you will since my attention deficit issues make it impossible for me to focus on the most important thing or the thing I should be doing. Really, I don't know how I've made it this far in school... 


Anyway, few things: 
- Last week I saw a sign on the side of a bus about girl scout cookies. The first year we lived in Boise, we caught those crazy Girl Scouts in front of Albertsons but we don't shop at Albertsons anymore and our grocery store must be anti-girl scouts or something. What I'm getting at is that I have gone a couple years now without those beloved cookies. Not this year, my friends. Not this year. Did you know that you can put your zip code in on the girl scout's website and one of those lovely girls will e-mail you, take your order and then drop them off at your house?! If you've known this all along, I'm not sure we can still be friends... 
- Wednesday I'm taking a drive up to a hot spring for a nice long soak. I'll try to remember my camera since I've heard it's pretty sweet at night time - torch lighting and everything. 
- The summer session has been cancelled, for BSU nursing anyway. I was pretty bummed but now I have a whole summer off and I'm totally going to party. Any ideas? If I have to tell you guys you're invited one more time... 

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

whoa, that's a big cookie

Patti said...

I ordered mine from Grace this year. I did not know about the website, so I'm off the hook on that one.

Good luck on your exam, Caity.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I have a Brownie in the house and I didn't know about the website.

I wouldn't have thought this was possible... but this year, we ate so many Girl Scout cookies that I actually get a little sick to my stomach when I see a box.

That's just not right...

Amber said...

Our 3 boxes of caramel delights are all gone. Sad. Those are the best!! And I didn't know about the website.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea about that website!! I have a lady that is a crazy mom and she comes in our office and we order from her. And then I still buy from the girls infront of Albertsons, smiths, walmart, ect!! I cannot say no the those green boxes... you know the thin mints!! So, you have the whole summer off?... so does that mean we will be seeing your beautiful face in vegas for a visit or two???? Ha!

chanel said...

gs cookies for sale when you've got 20 extra pounds of baby weight is so not fair!!!!

chanel said...

gs cookies for sale when you've got 20 extra pounds of baby weight is so not fair!!!!