I have a hard time starting things, therefore, when faced with an interruption, a difficult time re-starting things. When I know I have something that needs to get done, I wait and wait preoccupying myself with the things that could possibly interrupt me.
I have a paper to write. You know what I just did? Cleaned my wedding ring and painted my fingernails. Because if I am in the middle of a paragraph and I notice that my wedding ring is dirty or my fingernails are not very shiny, it's over.
What do I have to do to get someone to medicate me for this?

3 comments:
What do you mean? I'm just waiting for you to decide to become a doctor.... then you can medicate ME.
Sorry, it's genetic.....ask your Mother about me, wait a minute, scratch that!
you're so super cute! i love it!
it feels so good to have a clean wedding ring. make that bling sparkle!
Post a Comment