
What do you think? Everyone that I know that has these Dansko clogs swears by them. One catch. They're kind of ugly, huh? But they are sort of more professional than sneakers. Another thing (I guess there is more than one catch). They're like, $120. Should I get them? I need help deciding. Just decide for me. Okay? Okay.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Posted by Caitlin at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
They aren't all patent leather but I think I like the patent leather more. It makes them a little more funky, a little less granny.
Help me.
Go for it!
For work, right?
Yes, they are for work. They are supposed to be really good when you're on your feet all day.
What about the patent? Go for that, too?
They remind me of my waitress shoes when I was in college.
Comfort first.
I say buy em.
I say yes buy them! It will be well worth the money especially if they are supposed to be good if you are on your feet all day. Plus I'm sure they will last a long time too. It will be a good investment for you and what you do.
Oh and I think the patent leather is so you!! :)
I think I'm feeling a good old pair of sneakers myself. But I'm in no way hip to the fashions of the medical community so my opinion might not be valid.
Post a Comment