Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I was reading this little article and it made me think about my fridge and how mine is different from my Mom's and how it's different from Russell's Mom's. Before I knew it I was thinking about every fridge I've ever seen (instead of thinking about beta blockers and anticonvulsive meds for my final in, lets see, 5 hours) and then I was thinking I wonder what so and so's fridge looks like. Indulge me, will you? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

its baseball season... so my fridge looks really empty. some dr pepper, some milk, maybe some eggs. very little food!! Im a bad mom! "On the go food" doesnt get stored in the fridge!! It gets stored in the pantry or at the nearest drive thru!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Are you asking me to take a picture of my fridge? Because I've already done it... Posting shortly.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Also, in what ways is your fridge different from your parents'? I adore my in-laws, but there is a running joke about what you'll find in their fridge. One time I gambled with a bit of cream cheese while I was there... Let's just say the three pounds I lost vomiting for the next 24 hours may have been worth it!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

TMI?

Caitlin said...

Not TMI - that is hilarious. I'm on a roll today I guess with the refrigerator articles. Check out this one.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

She put the moldy food in the conference room?!

Zach said...

No picture, but I've got Rip-Its (an 8 oz energy drink I've only seen while deployed) and Anthrax, Hep A/B, and Typhoid immunizations. The occasional Gatorade makes it's way in there when we have it.