The website says that it uses the same amount of energy as the average night light.
The reason I want it, though, is because my garbage gets stinky with food things before I can fill the bag up and that bugs me (I leave it outside, dirty animals get in it, it's a hassle to throw anything away...). And then I go buy fertilizer for my yard and garden? If I had the composter, I wouldn't have to buy fertilizer. I don't want to buy more garbage bags and I don't want to buy fertilizer.
7 comments:
What the hell?
What?! It's a composter. I need it.
At first I thought that was a coffee maker???
It's like I don't even know you. Idaho has a hold on you...
very cool composter, but it sounds electric. does that defeat some of the purpose?
The website says that it uses the same amount of energy as the average night light.
The reason I want it, though, is because my garbage gets stinky with food things before I can fill the bag up and that bugs me (I leave it outside, dirty animals get in it, it's a hassle to throw anything away...). And then I go buy fertilizer for my yard and garden? If I had the composter, I wouldn't have to buy fertilizer. I don't want to buy more garbage bags and I don't want to buy fertilizer.
I just want it, okay?
yup. that's ok.
oh and your aunt clare? she always kept the smelly garbage in the freezer.
um and some people still do that.
seriously, i'm looking at composters too. i need to free up the freezer.
Post a Comment