Sunday, July 05, 2009

I was hoping to meet up with a friend in Salmon this weekend. It didn't work out but Russell and I still managed to get a night of camping in. We were in the Frank Church River of No Return corridor. Doesn't that sound totally awesome?! It's not freaky like it sounds. Otis growling all night was a little freaky though.

On our way out the door our neighbor gave us a dozen 4th of July cupcakes. I am not willing to confirm whether we still have any in the house. If the picture isn't a good enough indication, we have enjoyed them.
Do you know about Russell's excellent fire building skills? Seriously. They are excellent. Also, my boots. Excellent.
Otis waits by the tent for bedtime. Every time. Man, he is such a city slicker.
We planned on camping another night but ended up heading back early, so for lunch today we had our tin foil dinners.
We had a fun 4th of July weekend. Hope you had fun, too.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Otis growled all night?

Brooke said...

AWWW camping with you guys sounds so fun! I miss you!

Stacy said...

I'm thinking there isn't anything your husband can't do. Loved that snapshot of your boots!!!

Anonymous said...

russ is chillin with his head lamp on!! haah!! that is funny!!