
These things are totally pointless. That is, unless you are grossed out by the idea of your butt cheeks touching where someone else's butt cheeks touched, in that case they have a point. Really though they don't protect you from anything. And yet, if the public bathroom I'm accessing (only in a seriously desperate situation, trust me) has them, I use them. Hmm.
Let me explain why I started thinking about this. I just read this article about whether it's really necessary to stop using paper towels to save the planet and the author said that she found more information on the impact of toilet paper on the environment than paper towels. I won't take you down my trail of thought at this point because, really, it just gets gross.
Anyway, toilet seat covers. Completely pointless. Trust me on this - someday I'm going to be a nurse.
p.s. it's the summer. I am working all the time (what's all this full time baloney?) and I have nothing to blog about. sorry.

2 comments:
I am not even lying, when I published this post there was a google ad on that little published page for a bidet! It said, "tired of using toilet paper?"
They took those out of the ladies' rooms in my office and there was a mutiny. They're back now.
Post a Comment