Do I look bored? I am. I rode my bike to school today and I don't want to go home yet because it's bloody hot out there. I'm at the library and I do have homework to do but I was thinking about reading this book instead.
P.S. I applied for graduation last week...

10 comments:
When is graduation? Is the graduation ceremony different than the pinning ceremony?
I'm so excited for you.
I love daydreaming in the library when you should be studying. Speaking of daydreams, I've been having them about white jeans - for next summer. Did you ever get them? And one more thing, you should read the book. Just saying.
yes you do look bored! but your hair looks cute! :)
i bet it's hotter here.
and yeah for graduation. happy day!
I'm not saying anything new, but let me emphasize the following points already made:
1. Your hair looks cute.
2. I'm excited for your graduation.
3. You should read the book.
p.s. But don't forget your homework! :)
Argh---wish I would have gotten here sooner because I too wanted to say all of those things as outlined by Missa, but also to add no. 4 to the list to agree with Amber in that it is hotter here. BTW, having worked at a university for eight years, helping students apply for graduation was one of my favorite things. It was the one time when the students were nice.
Told you when you were here in Vegas...the blond looks goooood.
oops, forgot the e
Ooh! All these comments! This is so fun.
Mom, pinning is totally different. It is just the nursing students. I'll go for my pin but graduation is for sissies.
Kell, I didn't get the white jeans. They seem so summery and I was particularly averse to anything covering my legs this summer (especially anything as tight as those skinny jeans). And now it feels like fall is just around the corner.
Amber, thanks for the hair compliment. I used my purple shampoo today - it always looks better when I use it. And it was 97˚ but I think that's hot enough to complain about.
Meliss, Labor Day weekend, that book is going down!
Stace, I think I was kind of crabby to my advisor! I needed ONE credit for a nursing elective requirement and I got her to accept another class to fulfill it. Whoever says complaining doesn't get you anywhere doesn't know what they are talking about!
can I just say... you guys make me laugh. and I also have to say ditto to all the comments above!
Post a Comment