You know that part on Big Daddy when the kid is finally asleep and Adam Sandler is trying to chew as quietly as possible so he doesn't wake him up? That is me right now except I'm on the silent floor at the library and I'm trying to finish my cheetos and greek pita wrap - both crunchy and loud to eat. Do you think the other "silent floor" patrons are swearing at me in their heads?
(Someone took my usual "quiet floor" seat. Jerk.)
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Posted by Caitlin at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
How did the tzatziki come out?
Unrelated to your post: Based on your recent visit, where so you think should Garett and I go while we are in Boston? (I have my own ideas, but I want to check them against yours.)
Also, your hair (still) looks really good. I'm loving the color.
I wouldnt look at anyone!! keep your eyes down... and just eat! as long as you dont see the dirty looks... they never happened!! big daddy... very funny movie!
The tzatziki was insane! So good.
Meliss, my three favorite things in no particular order:
- Jade East (might not matter if you guys have a good Chinese place but I live in Boise. Enough said)
- Fenway
- Mike's Pastry (I thought I didn't like cannolis)
Cait's list is good, Missa.
I need a lobster tail from Mike's. For sure.
Oohhh---Brandon is going to be SO jealous. Lobster tails are his favorite! And I like Melissa Everett's comment.
Post a Comment