This is me wondering if Russell's attachment to old articles of clothing is his way at getting back at me for something.
This is Otis wondering why I am on the ground taking a picture of Russell's shoe.
This is me wondering if Russell's attachment to old articles of clothing is his way at getting back at me for something.
Posted by Caitlin at 6:40 PM
4 comments:
WHAT??? This has got to stop! I didn't know he was like that with shoes too. Oh no! I think Russ is a hoarder.
tell me he doesn't still wear those.....in public?
You are a good woman :)
He most definitely shares the same hoarding gene as my dad. He's got lots of "treasures" aka junk in his backyard and garage that he doesn't want anyone to see.
He may require some help.
Who wears shoes like that and thinks it's ok?
Gotta love him.
Otis' mug . . . awesome.
has Russ ever said... one mans trash is another mans treasure? ... classic sign of a hoarder!!
Post a Comment