This and another picture very similar to this one are the only two that I took the entire Thanksgiving break. I really don't know what these "exercises" are all about but they are absolutely hilarious to me and I am just going to go with it.
Thanksgiving was so much fun. Mom and Dad and Patrick came to hang out in Boise. I didn't get to set a fancy table, which I wanted to do, but it really had more to do with logistical problems than anything else (I don't have a lot in the way of counter space). We ate caramel corn, pie, strudel, cookies, donuts. We ate real food too but everyone eats that stuff so who cares, right?
Now. I have about two weeks left of school. I am looking for a real grown up graduated from college job. That's it.
P.S. Wanna ask me your weird health related questions? I like it when people do that. If you need a reason, I think it would really help prepare me for board exams...

4 comments:
It's very difficult to be serious right now. I want to ask questions...
You know I will....and even Russ can help out. Memba when he figured it out last year that Brandon's appendix had ruptured?!
Oh and by the way, I miss you and I want you to come for Christmas. I've been seeing some Boise/Las Vegas deals on Southwest Ding lately.
See you on the 17th and I will ask the health related question in person.
Oh I'm so happy to see something about Thanksgiving in Boise!
Post a Comment