Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have some news...
I don't officially have a license number but I took the NCLEX on Tuesday and got my results this afternoon - I passed!

10 comments:

Patti said...

Caitlin Duke, RN

It's pretty awesome and wonderful! I am so proud of you. Also, utter vicarious pleasure.

CONGRATULATIONS, Caity.

LV GRAMPS said...

Was there ever a doubt ?
CONGRATULATIONS
Love Ya !
Gramps

cm2e said...

Cait, that is just way wonderful news. I'm so, so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! congrats!! I mean did you really think there was a chance that you wouldnt pass???

sacramentostakeclerk said...

You. Are. Wicked. Awesome.

Congratulations!

Kimberly Church said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Amber said...

happy day!!!
congrats! :)

Papa said...

You are the best! I'm with Gramps.
I'm so anxious to see you and Russ!!

Love ya...
-dad

Kelly said...

Way to go, Idaho! Did you try wicked haad? (I hope you get that. Otherwise, I just sound weird.)

charly said...

YAY! CONGRATS!