


Let's hear it for Mondays off!!
We went for a drive up to where things are snowy and then we went for a hike (with Russell's trusty new handheld GPS) and then, heaven. A hot spring. And it wasn't all gross and slimy. We saw TONS of deer. Russell said I must be some kind of good luck, that I might have to come along for next years hunt. He wishes.
Now, you should be ashamed of yourselves! Making me blog at a time like this. I am supposed to be studying...
Monday, January 04, 2010
Posted by Caitlin at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that looks so cold!!
Russell struck that same pose in a museum this summer!
Sure looks like FUN!
Tell Russ I need to talk to him about the deer.
that looks way too cold! im with amber!!!
Post a Comment