Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A summer trip to Las Vegas. What were we thinking? Blame Bride. I couldn't possibly wait any longer to see her. 10 days after she'd been home was long enough!!


A day trip to St. George to see Grandma who turned 90 on Saturday!
How come everyone in the world can take those "turn the camera around" pictures except for me?
These are seriously all the pictures I took while I was there. Sad, huh? It's just that I feel totally silly about taking pictures with my dumb camera when my sister in law is totally ready to go pro (if you can name that movie, we just became best friends). Check out her pictures...

I should probably issue a public apology for how much I complained about how hot it was. That was annoying, wasn't it? It was so bad that I couldn't think about anything else (wait, am I still complaining)! Anyway, really sorry about that. I'll do better next time. When it's winter.

3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Awwww, I like that Grandma pic.

Patti said...

I can't believe you posted that picture.

cm2e said...

Finally!!!
Thank you.