We packed up for a camping trip on Tuesday. Otis gets very anxious when we start getting ready. It's like he never knows if we're bringing him along or not. We've never left him! Anyway, note the panting - cardinal sign of dog anxiety.
We didn't leave until Tuesday afternoon so all we really did on night one is find our camp spot and eat dinner. But really, dinner is the best part of camping anyway. We had pizza for dinner one night last week so all I needed for calzones was the dough. I put them all together and par-baked them at home so really they just need to be heated up - don't they look so good. They were.
I was just fooling around a little with the camera while Russell was prospecting. Yes, prospecting- panning for gold. He didn't know it and that's the only way I got this picture of him. He said I was only allowed to post it on the internets if I didn't disclose our super secret camping/prospecting location. Deal.
Thursday, August 05, 2010
Posted by Caitlin at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That looks so fun . . . if I liked camping.
Your calzones look yummy.
And I never thought about the panting thing with dogs, but you're so right. Sweating for humans. Poor Otis...
bahaha
um yummy! i want one when you come visit me. ;) miss you!
Post a Comment