Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bride and Phil came to Boise! There was no snow and there were no cars sliding off of highways and it was delightful! It did rain one day though.

It didn't seem like they were here long enough. We had a picnic at Sandy Point Beach and we made pizza and s'mores in the backyard fire pit. We went to the movies and we watched movies, well, mostly fell asleep to movies.


When Bride and I were little, we had a Barbie RV and we made this plan (have I told you about this before?) that we would get married and have kids and we would live in RVs so that we could be next door neighbors forever. Jobs? Who needs 'em? Is there a reason we couldn't be neighbors in regular houses? Don't know. All I know is that we would be neighbors and it would be awesome. I hope someday we really will be neighbors because this weekend didn't last long enough.

5 comments:

Patti said...

That was so nice.

Patti said...

And you still look good in yellow...

Bride said...

they had to be RV's so we could travel all over the continental US! We'll be neighbors one day, even if it's when we're old ladies, we won't have jobs then.

Philly looks like he's up to something in the last picture..

cm2e said...

Let the good times roll!
I hope that when you are living in RVs you summer on Cape Cod . . .
Just a suggestion.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Get those RVs and just travel around to see the rest of us?? Just another suggestion.