Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I promised a stoma pic today and I didn't take one. I'm sure you are all sorely disappointed. It's okay. I have an extra day to capture it on film. We didn't manage to get Rubes on Thursdays surgery schedule. We will be headed in to the OR at 10 am on Friday.

Today she had to have a gastroview enema. They use contrast to make sure her colon is still patent and we don't have any obstruction or anything. Her nurse and her RT went to radiology with her and she did just fine and everything looks good. I was there right when she got back and we snuggled for the whole afternoon. Man, there is nothing better.

4 pounds 7 ounces today

But the best news of the day - our NNP said home in 2-3 weeks. The first time anyone has given us a guess.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Can't wait for that day.

cm2e said...

That will be a grand day!!

aireal said...

Why do I cry everytime you say that you "snuggled"?

Love you. ;)

Anonymous said...

That will be a great day Caitypops !
Love you all.

Kelly said...

It's soon! I know you guys are ready, but is Otis? You better sit him down for a viewing of Lady and the Tramp just in case.
Melissa and I will be at your door as soon as you say when. I can't wait!