Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Ruby had an eye exam last night and she's going for surgery this afternoon. I have a sneaky suspicion that she just didn't want to be outdone by her cousin Carson. It should be a pretty fast procedure but she will have to be re-intubated which I'm feeling pretty bummed about. At least she won't have to have eye exams twice a week - they are really so mean.

4 comments:

Patti said...

Kisses to Ruby today. More than normal, okay?

aireal said...

Oh man. I haven't read for a while. These are making me tear up. Stop that...

Candace said...

Oh, little girl...
We'll be praying.

Anonymous said...

she couldn't be outdone by one of her many boy cousins!! sounds like a Duke girl to me!! that's cute! I'm so glad you are updating!! l not sure.if Russell told you but Talan says "I love baby Ruby! she's my baby!!"