Today: 4 pounds 1.7 ounces
We weaned Ruby off a little more oxygen today; down to 1 liter. It's still a lot for such a little thing but less is less, right? She gets 24 mls of breast milk every 3 hours. Russell swears she gets hungry right before. Today her nurse said that Ruby let her hold her without getting all snarky about it. That's what they call it around here - snarky. And Russell and I held her tonight and passed her back and forth and she didn't even really seem to notice. This is a major change from just earlier this week - her oxygen saturation would drop if someone walked behind the chair you were holding her in.
It's my Friday tonight and I am going to stay up all night and then I'm coming back here to snuggle her until I cannot stay awake any longer.
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Posted by Caitlin at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
I love these pics, I just want to get back in the car and drive right back up there!
I'm with Russ, I think she's hungry.
Do you think that the nasal cannula is affecting how she feels when she gets moved.
Even her hands are cute.
She's looking awesome! Love the updates, Cait. :)
Looking very cute in these pics.
she looks so great! she is a doll.
She is just the cutest! Thank you for updating!!
i love her little mouth!! actually... i love every "little" part of her!!
Yay! Good improvements! She looks particularly darling in that little shirt. :)
i want to suggle her.
Post a Comment