I hope you can excuse me - I can't be blogging right now. I have to go report to the authorities that be that Ruby's place of residence has changed.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you can excuse me - I can't be blogging right now. I have to go report to the authorities that be that Ruby's place of residence has changed.
Posted by Caitlin at 10:36 PM
12 comments:
WELCOME HOME MISS RUBY! Oh, sorry. Was I screaming? Ha! Love it! Love you!
Hooray for Ruby! I knew this was coming so why am I getting all teary?
Everything is right now.
Happy Homecoming Ruby!
XO
I'm sitting here crying right now. What wonderful news. Kelley D.
:)
HORRAAY!!!! Do you have a diaper on too? I would, just so I didn't have to move. Have FUN.
Congratuations Ruby, Caity and Russ.
CHEERS!
Kristee
Yay!! Best news ever!!
My children are so excited! Don't excuse yourself forever, we still need our Ruby fix:)
Welcome home ruby!!! Im so excited for you guys! Miracles are everywhere!! xoxo
Happy day!
I'm so so happy! Welcome home little ruby girl. XOXO
Post a Comment