Tuesday, March 13, 2012

No luck getting home tonight. Our neonatologist wants to see Ruby gain weight again tomorrow. I will weigh her at 2:30 this morning. I've never been so excited to wake up at 2:30 in the morning.

She was up all night and she slept all day. Russell didn't sleep at all either and he had class at 7:30. I spent the entire day here. How many hours has it been since I've left this place? I don't want to count. We laid around in bed all day long. Right now I'm reading a book/staring at Russell & Ruby - they are both sleeping.

Here is Russ trying to get Ruby's diaper changed. Every time he turned around to throw away his wipes, she was going again. 4 diapers later the job was done.

6 comments:

Patti said...

I LIKE that picture.

aireal said...

Hehe. 4 diapers later. That little stinker. ;)

Robin said...

That's my boy!

Heather said...

At first glance, I thought that was you and you went darker. Man, his hair is getting long. Yay for Daddies who change diapers:)

cm2e said...

She's going to keep you busy!

Me said...

poop is a dangerous thing.. . .