One week post-op yesterday and Ruby is doing everything she needs to be. She took 4 bottles in a row! She can't stay awake to take the whole volume so we give her the rest through her NG tube but it's getting better and better every time.
We stopped her pulmicort nebulizer (a breathing treatment) and her RT officially delegated her respiratory care to her bedside nurse. I thought for sure I would be giving Ruby nebs at home. My baby, born at 23 weeks, 4 months early, is going to go home on a milk fortifier and vitamins. That's it. Pretty amazing.
And another thing: look at her cheeks.
Saturday, March 03, 2012
Posted by Caitlin at 1:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I love those cheeks. Go Ruby!!!
I love those cheeks. Go Ruby!!!
I love those cheeks, too.
I'm so excited.
Wonderful news! Great cheeks too!
She is so sweet. Phenomenal progress! Kelley D.
She is so sweet. Phenomenal progress! Kelley D.
She is so sweet. Phenomenal progress! Kelley D.
Go ruby!
she is amazing! i love those cheeks! kiss them for me please!
Post a Comment