Sunday, March 04, 2012

Look how peaceful she looks. I know they say never wake a sleeping baby but Ruby got her PICC line pulled last night and I couldn't wait to put her little right arm through a sleeve! She is getting all her calories from breast milk. She doesn't need IV nutrition anymore! Thank you to Great Grandma Gibbons and Aunt Debbie for the cute outfit! I love these little pants! (I can't stop with the exclamation points! Sorry.)

Doesn't she look so long? 16 & 1/4 inches.

7 comments:

Patti said...

Happy 16 weeks old.

Goodbye PICC line.

Goodbye TPN.

Onward and upward!

(sometimes exclamation marks are warranted)

Amber said...

I love her!!

cm2e said...

All good news! Exclamtion points help tell the story!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelley d

Me said...

Yay!!!!Her arm is free!

Robin said...

She continues to amaze!

Anonymous said...

Grandma said this was way too little for Ruby. Glad it fits. Ruby is growin up so fast !