Wednesday, March 07, 2012

We scored one of these recliner chairs a couple days ago and yesterday I fell asleep while we were snuggling. Cheri, one of our favorite NNPs, came around the corner and snapped a pic. She thought it was funny that Ruby was awake.

Not much to report. Still working on bottle feeding. Ruby's surgeon signed off and said he would see her in his office in 3 weeks.

We brought home a pacifier and Otis got a hold of it. I have no idea how. Eventually it ended up in several pieces. We're not sure if it was an act of aggression or excitement.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I like this picture.

cm2e said...

Best kind of nap.

Anonymous said...

i love her little face! kiss it for me please!?!?

Robin said...

Love this picture. And everyone wants to see Ruby in their office -- exciting! Happy to see she reached 5 lbs.