Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I can't stop staring at this picture. Look at how fat she looks. She's sitting on the scale - 9 lbs 3 ounces.

Our Vegas trip is planned for July which means I'm in the market for a baby bathing suit (why am I so excited about this?). If you see anything spectacular, give me a heads up. I already passed on the Juicy string bikini from Nordstrom Rack. Maybe I better go back...

5 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I was just about to steal this photo from Instagram and post it on my blog TODAY... that's how much I love it too.

p.s. Juicy string bikini! Juicy string bikini! Go get it.

Me said...

old navy has this tutu swimsuit and cover up! can't wait to meet the celebrity in person!

Kelly said...

Are you kidding me with those rolls? Ruby, you're too cute!

cm2e said...

All kinds of GOOD progress! I want to know what is she looking at??

Rex Family said...

I love the swimsuits at babies r us and toys r us.