I will pay anything for convenience these days. Before Ruby came, I would scoff at the guy walking home from the gas station with a gallon of milk. I thought to myself, dude, you probably paid 6 times what that gallon of milk costs at the grocery store, you are a moron. Guess what I did yesterday. I NEVER want to go to the grocery store.
I hate bringing Ruby's car seat with me anywhere. I can't really stop thinking about the germs. I don't know if I read something about it or what. Anyway, I always take her out of the car seat, put her in the Moby, and run the errand. It's great. When you have one errand. Sucks SO bad when you have more than one! In and out and buckling and unbuckling. Horrible. So, these days I skip the grocery store and make one stop. Target. You can buy milk at Target, even if it's not a Super Target and yeah, it's at least twice as much but the convenience of only having to make one stop. It's priceless. Priceless I tell you.
Thursday, June 07, 2012
Posted by Caitlin at 7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it! You scoffed the man haha
Agreed. I can barely get myself out of the car at the grocery store, so your already ahead of me.
I don't grocery shop until the need squarely qualifies as "desperate". Also it helps motivate me if the children are crying out of (legitimate) hunger. All errands stink* but grocery shopping is the worst.
*Target excluded. Target is a joy no matter what you actually went in there for in the first place.
Post a Comment