Does this cat look like Seamus to anyone else?
He lives in our little backyard and he is not scared of Otis. It is so funny! He is really scraggly but he looks like a foofey inside cat - just like Seamus.

Today was Russell's first day of Wildland firefighter training and my third day at work. That equals Otis' first 8 hours home alone. We went to Target last night and bought him that huge toy. He didn't do anything bad so that must have been just what he needed. Anyway, Russell still isn't home so I'm not sure how his class went but work has been pretty good for me. I work at the Dept of Transportation - I basically do DMV stuff. It's pretty boring but I think it will work out really well when school starts in the Fall...


2 comments:
Keep those posts a comin'! They're great and I love checking them out.
Love ya!
-dad
Hi Caity,
You can link to another blog (like mine for instance) by editing your template and adding the following line:
href="http://guestion-o-the-day.blogspot.com/">Dad's Blog
where it says Edit-Me.
-dad
Well the comment posting won't allow the complete set of tags to post. So I've left some out.
Post a Comment