Sunday, June 25, 2006





This is my newest nephew, Jacob Rodrigues. I had to put a couple pictures (courtesy Dad) up here to show off. The thing that really makes me sad about leaving Las Vegas - I won't even get to hold him. Look at his round little face!

Not a whole lot going on this weekend. Our yard sale shopping was totally unsuccessful but I didn't really have my hopes up. We took Otis for a walk down to Hyde Park and we saw this crazy squirrel on the way. Does it look to anyone else like he is about to jump?


1 comments:

kelly said...

Don't you know I still have nightmares involving ready to pounce squirrels?
Besides the angry squirrel, I love your blog! I get to see where you are and what you're doing, and most of all, it gives me somewhere new to go online because I'm getting sick of looking at Kate Spade diaper bags on ebay...