Okay, I am freezing! It is 47 degrees right now and I am seriously thinking about wearing my snow clothes to work. I turned on the heat last night. Don't you love the smell of the heat? It reminds me of the holidays. It is definitely fall in Boise now. This weekend I am going to go buy a Macintosh apple candle. Maybe I should buy a few long sleeve t-shirts, too...
Last time I talked to Russell he was on the south shore of Lake Tahoe. They are staying in a hotel this time, at least, they did last night. He still doesn't know where they are going. I looked up the fires in California and I think he's going to the Bassetts wildfire. It's not very big and half of it has been contained - I'm hoping that's the one. Cross your fingers, will ya?
Friday, September 22, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bookmarked that fire . . . if you buy that candle make some pumpkin bread, too. May as well do ALL the fall stuff, you know? Miss you . . .
Tonight it will officially be fall and I'm celebrating the season by making Martha Stewart's glitter pumpkins. I love fall!
Post a Comment