Check out this totally awesome hat I bought for Russell. It started out as kind of a joke (we have a bad habit of making fun of all these Idahoans). It reminds me of the hat that Elmer Fudd wore. It's red plaid wool on the outside lined with rabbit fur. Yes real rabbit fur. For the record I didn't actually know that when I bought it, not that it would have swayed my decision, I'm just saying it wasn't on purpose. Anyway, I think it's hilarious. Last night he wore it when we took Otis out and when he came in he said, "feel how hot my head is."
Friday, January 26, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow, that post was genius. Yeah, I had a boss who had a very R-rated name for them. She told me her dad referred to them as "Dumb F***ers." Because, she explained, you can't hear anything when you're wearing one and when you talk, you talk all loud like a, well, you do the math.
I don't know how appropriate it was for her to be telling me this while we were standing in the middle of a Gap store, but now it's all I can think of when I see one of those hats.
By the way, how does it feel to know that you killed Thumper for a warmer head? Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go put on my white tiger fur-lined rhinoceros-hide jacket and polish my collection of ivory salt and pepper shakers. Long live hypocrisy. Seacrest out.
hahahhahahha oh man. dylan is funny. i literally chuckled when i saw this picture. its worse than you described on the phone.
YAY for leather shoes . . .
I can totally hear Russell's voice saying, "feel how hot my head is". Ha ha.
All I gotta say is . . . maybe those 'Idahoans' are on to something. I'm sure the head is warm -- but I think you have to throw all fashion sense out the window when you're wearing that thing! With that said, the hat definitely suits Russell's fashion sense.
Tanner & Carson saw this picture & just laughed!
Doesn't he look crabby?
My dad has that same hat! All Russell has to do is grow a beard & he could be a mountain man!
Post a Comment