They laugh at me at work because I ask what's for lunch almost everyday. I don't know why, I love hearing what other people are having for lunch. Weird, I know. So let me ask you - What are you having for lunch today?
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Today I had an Amy's Shepherd's Pie made with organic vegetables and topped with organic mashed potatoes. I saw a recent review of this on hungrygirl.com (which I highly recommend). It happens to be only 3 Weight Watchers' points.
It tasted like spiced dirt. And yes, I still ate it.
One more thing . . .every day for at least 15 years my dad came home from his office in downtown Boston and I asked him what he had for lunch that day.
For me it was most definitely vicarious pleasure because he never packed a lunch from home.
We had Taco Bell for lunch. Just happened to be out running errands. Usually we have sandwiches at home, deli meat or egg salad.
I am always asking people what they're making for dinner. Being in charge of the meal decisions it's always good to keep an ear out.
Dang, Caitlin, you are NOSY! It's none of your business what I ate for lunch. Gosh! I will never tell you or anyone els what I ate for lunch! That is my business and my business alone! You are not the boss of me!
Uh, I ate Taco Bell. It was kind of good.
I just love the expression "you're not the boss of me". Always have.
Dylan you are so funny!
I am always telling Tanner & Carson that they are not the boss.
Let's see for lunch for yesterday we had homemade tortilla soup. It was tasty. I'll have to post that receipe on my blog!
Post a Comment