Monday, January 15, 2007


A good cd can make the crappiest job (dishes) seem not so bad. That's what I think anyway. I hate doing the dishes but I love having them all done. I had to tell Russell that I don't think he uses hot enough water when he does them. He said, "I'm never letting you touch my water again."

We had the day off today. We didn't do a whole lot. We went and looked at a house (scary), tried to go to the library (closed), went to Borders instead, and then made gingerbread cookies. Russell's outside right now grilling us up some steaks. I'm making rice.

School officially starts tomorrow. I say officially because my teacher has already e-mailed the class about the first couple assignments. So, back to it. I have to decide on a date to take the test for my application to the Nursing program. I am going to set it right now. February 1st. I'll take it February 1st. Okay. I'm going to eat dinner now.

3 comments:

Amber said...

do you guys have a dishwasher? or are you the dishwasher?

good luck with school & your exam!!

Heather said...

No wonder you hate the dishes. It appears SHE is the dishwasher.

Dylan Todd said...

Caitlin - I must know: what was the good cd? I'm dying here! - rdt