Tuesday, January 16, 2007


I'm having a little trouble staying motivated today. It must be the long weekend. I feel like doing exactly what Otis is doing. Nothing. When he sees someone walk by the window, he growls but he doesn't move. He and I are about to go for a bit of a run. I am out of work a little earlier than usual so the sun hasn't gone down yet which will be nice. I was running everyday and doing a good job but then it snowed and since then it hasn't been above freezing which means ice and I already have enough trouble making it from A to B without killing myself. Time to suck it up ice and all. If I come home with some nasty bruises, I'll be sure to document them here.

1 comments:

Candace said...

you can buy running shoes with spikes on them you know.