I am going to try to make our bread instead of buying store bought. I think I told you this in an earlier post. Well, I made bread this weekend. It turned out really good. The recipe is really easy too. Originally I wanted to make potato bread but I opted for the Italian instead. Oh, and if you decide to use this recipe don't worry about the preferment. You don't have to do it that way.
I don't think there is anything better than a peanut butter and jam on homemade bread. It's just so much more substantial. Dad used to make us PB&J's on bread maker bread and when I was younger I used to be embarrassed about how big my sandwich was. Not embarrassed enough not to eat it but still embarrassed.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, Caity . . . that looks like real Italian "artisan" bread . . . it looks great. I like your roll recipe, too.
I miss homemade bread.
Yummy. Homemade bread is the best! Everytime I try and make our bread, we end up eating a whole loaf that day.
That bread looks so good!
I know what Heather is talking about. Warm homemade bread is so good. It's hard to stay away from it when your whole house smells like it too.
That sandwich looks GOOD right now!!
Dude, that bread is looking goooood. But no potato bread? You live in Idaho! Come on! But seriously, that bread looks awesome.
Post a Comment