Russell requested a white cake with white frosting. That is what I am doing right now. A white cake from scratch and a delicious new white frosting recipe. We will let you know how it turns out. I'm sure it will be delicious. Really, how can you go wrong with flour, sugar and butter?
I've been meaning to post a picture of my new shoes. I bought them at Gap and they were only $15 and I am so in love with them. Isn't it weird how getting a good deal on something makes you like it more?
Do we have the laziest dog ever?
I just thought he looked funny.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, first . . . I need the review of the cake. Especially the frosting. Dad's favorite.
Second, I love the shoes. I would like them.
Third, Otis looks sad.
Over and out . . .
The cake was good. I thought it was a little too dense but it was still very good. I am of the opinion that a light white frosting does not go with a white cake. The frosting was whipped and just didn't go. Russell will be happy because you know I can't leave it at this. I'm on a mission now. A mission to find the perfect white on white combo.
White on white is my favorite too! So when you figure it out pass the info on!
Otis does look funny in that picture. He is just like a person!
Oh yeah & I love those shoes too! Very cute & yes even better that you got a deal!! Deals are good!
Post a Comment