100 Things
1. I'm a happy person
2. except after work, I'm usually crabby
3. unless I hear a good song on the way home
4. I drink a cup of herbal tea every morning
5. it’s very relaxing
6. I would recommend it
7. I think I might have ADD
8. I don't talk on the phone very much
9. I like it that way
10. I have chronic dry skin
11. I think it's really the only thing I am self conscious about
12. that and the sound of my voice on the answering machine (is that really what I sound like?)
13. I love my dog
14. in a sickening kind of way
15. I love candy
16. also in a sickening kind of way
17. Russell is my best friend
18. he cracks me up
19. I like camping
20. I love camp fire
21. Spring is my favorite season
22. because it is shorts and sweatshirt weather
23. I'm excited to run a half marathon this year
24. I'm also a little scared
25. I am a list maker
26. I like grocery shopping late at night
27. because no one else is there
28. I hate grocery shopping after work
29. I hate grocery shopping without a list
30. I am competitive
31. I like fishing
32. I don't like touching the fish after it's caught
33. I keep a calendar
34. It makes me feel not so crazy
35. I love stationary
36. I love to cook Italian
37. I like being able to throw in the spices
38. I like trying new recipes
39. but I like tweaking old ones more
40. we only go to Costco for steak
41. I have never gotten flowers
42. I'm really okay with that
43. I can't wait to have a garden
44. someday I want to have speakers in every room of my house
45. so I can hear the music wherever I am cleaning up
46. I own a pair of ropers
47. I still have a pair of Dr. Martin boots that I got for Christmas when I was in 8th grade
48. I still wear them
49. I wore them yesterday in fact
50. I love my car
51. I'm selling my car
52. I'm okay with it
53. I take Otis with me pretty much everywhere
54. unless Russell is home
55. I love having a big family
56. I've never broken a bone
57. I have given myself a black eye
58. I hate the smell of vanilla candles
59. They make me feel sick to my stomach
60. like I ate too much candy
61. I always shared a room with Bride
62. Sometimes I feel bad about how I used to boss her
63. not very often though
64. I forced her to learn cursive at a very young age
65. forced her
66. It has been said that one time I threw Bridget in the air and kneed her in the back when she came down
67. When Bride would get hurt and start to cry, I would try to talk her out of it
68. I would say, tough it out, tough it out, tough it out
69. and she would
70. when we lived in Chicago, we used to tip our bikes over and pretend they were cars
71. I also used to have a reoccurring dream that I would get in the car and it would start rolling down the driveway
72. Our driveway was really steep
73. One time it was covered in ice and our van couldn't get up and Dad was out of town
74. Zach and I tried to shovel it
75. I don't think we were successful
76. I like to vacuum
77. I love to empty the container and see all the crap it picks up
78. I hate sweeping
79. I like to make sandwiches for Russell
80. because he likes everything on it
81. I like to pour my soda in a tall glass with ice
82. only because it makes me drink slower
83. I always hiccup after my first drink of soda
84. I think I breathe it in or something
85. I pay all the bills
86. and I like it that way
87. I can't wait to finish school
88. I love bologna
89. I love fresh Parmesan cheese
90. none of that powdered stuff
91. is that even real?
92. I love Kraft Mac & Cheese
93. I love the library
94. I love museums
95. I would like to live in the city
96. not permanently (because I can't have a cow) but for a while
97. I'm serious about the cow
98. I like to give blood
99. I love having an iPod
100. I can't believe I thought of 100 things
Come on, everyone is doing it.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
What are ropers?
And I'm kind of scared about the half marathon, too, Caity.
Ropers are a kind of cowboy boot. Remember those ones you liked so much?
Dude, there is nothing better than a soda poured over ice in a glass.
forcing cursive on your little sister is sooo funny! I love looking at what the vaccuum sucks up too!!! my hubby always hiccups after his first drink of soda, maybe now that it is a shared "condition" I will stop giving him the irritated look when he does it. hahaaha!
I love those cowboy boots.
I have been stalking your blog waiting to see if you would cave in and do it! And you did and I love it. I learned so much about you.
Heather gave herself a black eye too....with a baseball bat.
i forgive you-ya know the knee thing. hahahhahha
This was so fun to learn more about you! You are so cute!
Thanks Candace forgot about that! That was pretty funny.
Is that real cheese in the Kraft Mac and Cheese - or is it the butter you add to it that makes it so?
Loved your list. . . love you more
Post a Comment