Thursday, March 01, 2007



Gramps e-mailed me this picture and it just cracks me up! I went and visited Annie and Gramps when they lived in Florida and they took me to Disney World. I don't think I remember this specific trip but I do remember one time that all the younger kids got to go. We were in the Disney store and Annie told us that we could each pick something out and I was looking around FOREVER! So indecisive. Cut me some slack, there was a lot of stuff to choose from in there. I ended up picking a bag shaped like Goofy's face. It had ears. I used it as my book bag for school.

As long as we are reminiscing, the cute little house (I don't want to say "ours" yet) has a screened patio on the side. It reminds me of a patio that Annie and Gramps used to have. I think it was green but I'm not sure. All I remember is being scared to go into the yard because of the snakes.

Everything is good here. I can't wait for the Spring already! It has snowed every night this week. It seems like it's too late for it to still be snowing. It's March now. March, to me, means St. Paddy's Day! I love it! I will make green everything. I thought they quit making the Shamrock Shake at McDonalds (my Mom would take us for one every year) but I just saw a commercial. I might have to go have one. You know, in honor of St. Patrick.

10 comments:

Patti said...

Green bread, Caity. Green pancakes.

A screened in porch in Idaho will be awesome in the summer. It's so cute.

Robin said...

Is this the Irish in you? Now that I'm enlightened, St. Patrick's Day will have new, more profound, meaning for me.

Green shakes?

Ryan said...

Hey I heard a lady in my ward puts green food coloring in her toilet water! Thats freakin cool! You did say EVERYTHING right?

Patti said...

Oh, THAT's a great idea. THANK YOU!

And Caity, I thought they quit making the shamrock shakes, too. . . I haven't seen one in years.

Bride said...

i got a minnie mouse locket. that patrick broke later in the car.

Gramps said...

That was a fun time we stayed at the Contemporary Hotel and the monorail stopped in the middle of the hotel.Had breakfast with the characters.

When we went with Bride I accidently dropped her candy that was in a plastic cube and she wouldn't speak to me for a couple of hours.

Gramps

Gramps said...

That was a fun time we stayed at the Contemporary Hotel and the monorail stopped in the middle of the hotel.Had breakfast with the characters.

When we went with Bride I accidently dropped her candy that was in a plastic cube and she wouldn't speak to me for a couple of hours.

Gramps

Zach said...

I remember those candy cubes, and the monorail stopping! I got a Goofy hat. Good times, my friends.

Bride said...

ya know i was upset for a few hours gramps but looks like you haven't let go either!! CANDY!!

Candace said...

I love your stance in this photo & that you're pushing the glasses up. cute.