Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm sorry this is going to be a boring post.

At the beginning of the week I always have such lofty goals. Some weeks I do everything on my list. Some weeks, well, not even close. It's okay though. I like having a direction, whether I get where I wanted to go or not. Anyway, I just wanted to write down a couple of my things for this week. I'm joining the rec center at school again this semester. It's cheap and it's close to home so I really have no excuse. I wasn't going before because I feel bad running on a treadmill when I could do it outside for free and bring Otis along (have I told you this before? it feels like I have). It doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to have to make time to go to the rec center and take Otis to the school to run around. I have a plan for accomplishing this task. I am going to the rec center right after work. It's the only way. If I go home first, especially if Russ is already home, forget it. Then straight to the school, right after the workout. I hate feeling like I am in a rush and I will be rushing a little but then the rest of my evening will be free to, well, to study. It's only Monday but I've already gotten a lot done. I returned our library books and (drum roll, please) I turned in my application to Boise State's Nursing program. I should hear from them May/June. Cross your fingers for me, will ya? On Wednesday we have an inspection on the house, make sure it's all good. On Thursday we have a meeting with some debt councilor (condition of our loan). And I have a test on Tuesday so I really need to get to studying.

Like I said, boring.

6 comments:

Papa said...

Hey Caity, not so boring. You've been busy...and that's a good thing! What is the address of the house? I know I'm pushing it a bit, just wanted to map quest the location.

Do you preview you blogs before publishing? I do. Even then....

Caitlin said...

It's 4515 Jewell St, Boise, ID 83706

I've been googling it like crazy. I want to know how far it is from everything.

I can't actually preview on my Mac. When I'm being naughty and I post at work, I always preview. Why, did I make a mistake?

Papa said...

When I'm in Boise, I stay at the Plaza Suites on Cole Road, Intermountain Gas is right next door. Like your house, IGC is on the "inside" of US184 and US84, really close.

My running route in Boise is north on Cole, right on Franklin, right on Vista, right on Overland, right on Cole. I don't remember the distance. I could do a run by!

I like all the little houses within this area. Like I mentioned they remind me of my Grand parents homes when I was a kid.

Caitlin said...

Yup, I know right where that is. We take the Cole exit off the connector and pass the Plaza Suites and Intermountain Gas on our way to Costco.

I like it because the house is on the same side of the river as the school. Makes things a little bit easier.

Patti said...

I don't know about preview . . . sometimes I will post and then edit right away. hmmmm

The treadmill will be good during the rest of your Boise winter . . .

Dylan Todd said...

Caitlin - part of your problem with the whole preview thingy is that Safari doesn't play well with Blogger. At all. For whatever reason, everyone hates Safari. The poor guy.

We switched to Firefox for this reason. There are some sites it won't load properly (with Firefox) like Target for some reason, but if you have both Safari and Firefox in your dock, you shouldn't have a problem. Also, I'm convinced that Firefox loads pages a ton faster than Safari.

And that's your Mac nerd minute.