Tuesday, February 20, 2007




Eric and Paola came all the way up from Las Vegas just to visit us for the long weekend. It was so much fun. They got here just in time for dinner on Thursday night. Otis was pretty psyched to see Max, you can tell in picture number 1. I don't think I truly captured Max's size in any pictures all weekend. He is so big.
On Friday we went up to Bogus Basin to go tubing. We planned on snowboarding but it rained that night so conditions were not ideal. Paola and I had really gotten excited about tubing. In the end, it was sort of a bummer. Russell and I decided we need to open up a grown up tubing hill.
On Saturday Paola and I walked around downtown and went out for lunch and we went and saw Music and Lyrics. Saturday night we all went and saw a hockey game. It was actually very entertaining plus I had a pretzel with some of that fake cheese, doesn't get any better than that.
We had a nice relaxing vacation. Fun but not too busy. I hope Eric and Paola had a good time too.

4 comments:

Patti said...

um, that picture of Otis giving Max the eye . . . that's GREAT.

Candace said...

Wow. Otis actually looks small compared to Max.

Stacy said...

Caity, that sounds like the most awesome weekend. It looks like your friends are soul mates of you and Russell.

Amber said...

I love tubing!