Saturday, February 24, 2007

Sorry for being away so long. We've been pretty busy around here lately. We found a house that we really like. This is the picture posted online. It's a little dreary but you get the idea. We went and looked at it and we've made an offer on it. It's not a totally done deal yet but it's getting close. It's two bedrooms and one bathroom. There is a little patio on the side. It's about 3 miles away from school and it's really close to the Greenbelt around the river. The seller says that when he runs along the river in the morning, he sees deer. He also says that it's faster to bike to school than it is to drive. He is desperate to sell before the end of March so we should know what's up for sure by Monday.

11 comments:

Patti said...

I love the blogs! It's SO cute. I will wait to hear from you that it's a done deal before I get ahead of myself.

YAY! Melissa is right . . . the first house is a HUGE thing.

Papa said...

It looks great, a really fun place! It reminds me of my grandparents place in Salt Lake.

Amber said...

That looks so cute!
Good luck with the deal!!

Ryan said...

what a cute house! your first house is sooo exciting!!!! we have a greenbelt here and it is soooo beautiful! We have seen deer too. How cool to ride your bike to school!

Heather said...

It looks so cute and cozy. Perfect for you guys. I hope it all works out and you get a good deal.

Bride said...

that 2nd bedroom is mine right?

Stacy said...

I know everyone has said this but that is the CUTEST house! I love it.

Zach said...

The road leading from Victory Drive in Colombus onto Fort Benning is littered with deer, especially at night. I've never really seen that before. I'm also pretty much the only person in the army that's never been hunting. They look at me funny when I tell them I have no real desire to kill an animal. (Unless it's a pigeon. Even then I feel bad.)

Awesome house.

Patti said...

I guess you guys don't remember Leesburg, Virginia.

Gramps said...

I'm really happy for you and Russell ! Annie

Gramps said...

I'm really happy for you and Russell ! Annie